[mapguide-users] How to can make mapguide faster?

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Thu Oct 19 15:36:17 EDT 2006

hi Traian !

my layers come from sdf file (no raster)

1.streets (whit names - they are stored in sdf files)
2.buildings (whit number- they are stored in sdf files)
3.forest
4.see water
5.lake
6.City-border
7. main-streets (whit names - they are stored in sdf files)
8. Train

in future (i work on it) user can add point to map ex. hotels,pub

but if i use zoom scale (label are show in const zoom scale) lebel
1,2,3,4,5 are no show. in you zoom 1-5 are show (no all in time)

--
Maciej Skorczewski