[mapguide-users] FDO King.Oracle provider 0.3

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Oct 20 12:50:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

there should be four properties:
Username - you enter username to connect to Oracle ( oracle user you
created in database )
Password - password of user
Service - this is service name for Oracle database, depends of type of
client and configuration
          for example for xe you can enter: //localhost/xe
	    or tns name if you configured it in your oracle client
software
          there is more in readme.txt on download page

OracleSchema - leave it empty and it will show all spatial tables, or
you enter Oracle schema name and you got tables just from that schema.

If I wasn't clear enough, please ask again :)

Haris