FDO King.Oracle provider 0.3

Joel Carranza jec at gatekeeper.com
Fri Oct 20 13:03:19 EDT 2006

I got that. I did read the readme before I started this, I promise :)

My problem is that I literally can't figure out how to edit the property
list.  I am sure my brain is just running slow or something. But, how do I
specify these connection properties? Should the list be editable, because it
isnt. Do I have to put these properties in the "configuration file"  What is
the format of that file?