[mapguide-users] RE: RE: FDO King.Oracle provider 0.3

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Oct 20 15:51:49 EDT 2006

Regarding 9.2 I have not tested that, but I will tested it and supported
it.
This SDO_TOPO_OBJECT is reason for it. Topology object starting from
10g.

I suppose you are thinking of this wrong bounds (default values for
provider).
I could imagine that this is because it is coming from view and extents
are read from table indexes.
I am just thinking about this not sure, need to check.

I suppose if you manually setup view extens in the map, it should
display data.

Coordinate system reported is correct one ?

Haris