FDO King.Oracle provider 0.3

Joel Carranza jec at gatekeeper.com
Fri Oct 20 16:25:04 EDT 2006

Haris,

Cool. I just wanted to mention how jazzed we are that you are developing
this. Its looking great....

Now back to the problems :)

The coordinate system which is reported is correct. However, i would mention
that actually there are actually 2 spatial contexts which are being
returned. One is nad83, and one called "Default" is just a local Meter
coordinate system. Don't know if that is supposed to be there or not.

However, both return extents:

<LowerLeftCoordinate>
<X>-10000000</X>
<Y>-10000000</Y>
</LowerLeftCoordinate>
<UpperRightCoordinate>
<X>10000000</X>
<Y>10000000</Y>
</UpperRightCoordinate>

Does a table require a primary key column to be used as a layer?
Regarding supporting views, I assume one problem would be determining the
primary key column of a view, no?

Joel