[mapguide-users] RE: RE: RE: FDO King.Oracle provider 0.3

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Oct 20 16:35:06 EDT 2006

Thank you.
Default is used for NULL srid and also should have correct extents if
there are tables with NULL srid. That one always exits (perhaps that
could be change if not NULL srid - to exclude this default).
Problem was with MG 1.0.1 that it is not changing spatial context for
different layers (using just first one in list) but if I unterstood
correctly it should be corrected in MG 1.0.2. I haven't tested it.

You don't need to have primary key do display.
You need to have it to edit in MAP for example.

I could imagine wrong extents in case there are only views in that
oracle schema or not calculated index extents ( not sure if that is even
possible to happen in oracle) or a bug in a provider.

If you can share your data I am willing to setup on my db and tested it.

Haris