[mapguide-users] MapGuide 1.0.2 with Autodesk Raster FDO?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Oct 24 12:59:21 EDT 2006

Cool.  I haven't used the Autodesk raster provider yet.  Using it via
Studio required me to create a package and upload the images to the
MapGuide server, which seemed like a pain in the...

I'll have to try it your way, perhaps there is some way to shortcut the
creation in Studio and then alter the resource XML via the mapagent unit
test scripts.

Does GDAL support image catalogs of some format?  I can't imagine that
it's efficient to just point to a folder full of images without some
kind of aoi index.

Jason