MG 1.0.2

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Wed Oct 25 20:01:16 EDT 2006

After installing mg 1.0.2 from instalation files I downloaded from
osgeo, I am getting this in layer preview or map or web layout in MG
studio 2007. Other things are working except I can't see anything :)

<%--
  -Copyright (C) 2004-2006  Autodesk, Inc.
  -This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  -modify it under the terms of version 2.1 of the GNU Lesser
  -General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.

  -This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
  -but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
  -MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU
  -Lesser General Public License for more details.

  -You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
  -License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
  -Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA  02110-1301
USA
--%>

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" pageEncoding="UTF-8" %>
<%@ page import="org.osgeo.mapguide.*" %>
<%@ page import="java.util.*" %>
<%@ page import="java.io.*" %>
<%@ page import="javax.servlet.jsp.*" %>
<%@ page import="javax.servlet.http.*" %>
<%@ include file="mainframe.jsp" %>

<%
response.setContentType("text/html; charset=UTF-8");
request.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");
MgLocalizer.SetLocalizedFilesPath(getServletContext().getRealPath("/") +
"localized/");

GenerateMainPage(0, request, response);
%>

Any ideas?