[mapguide-users] After getting started

Zak James zak4ms at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 08:10:07 EDT 2006

Chris,

Small correction: since the default port for a mapguide install is
8008, webstudio will be at:

http://localhost:8008/mapguide/webstudio/index.html

If you just hit localhost, you may be connecting to another webserver
on port 80 on the same machine.

Keith: Webstudio includes some online help but it's incomplete. One
relatively non-technical way for people to get involved in the project
would be to contribute some documentation improvements!

zak