[mapguide-users] perfomance test

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Sun Oct 29 19:10:10 EST 2006

Oh I think it's a perfectly reasonable test to do, and I do very similar things to measure performance of providers. However, one has to recognize that in a well written provider, the majority of time would be going into the underlying database, which the provider writer can do very little about. In the end, if performance is not good enough, one can always convert the data to SDF for publishing as a map with MapGuide. :-)

Traian