[mapguide-users] perfomance test

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sun Oct 29 18:30:51 EST 2006

I've tried to loop 100  times and got little difference not much.

I suppose this was not good test at the end, If I could I would delete
first email.
And again, this was test for testing OSGEO.SHP provider OSGEO.SDF
provider and King.Oracle provider and not underlying databases.

P.S.
I  now know why EULA is not allowing everyone to publish test results.
:)

Haris