[mapguide-dev] WMS FDO

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Sep 5 17:14:58 EDT 2006

Hi Volker,

This should be posted to users list, so I've moved the discussion there.

To do what you want below, it should be enough to specify

http://fbinter.stadt-berlin.de/fb/wms/oma_ogc_capabilitiesrequest.jsp?us
ername=xxx&password=

as the Server in the WMS feature source editor in Studio.

However, I have looked at the capabilities document that is being
returned (without username and password, and with the username and
password that you supplied us in a separate email) and it seems that not
all of the layers are being pushed to the resulting schema; that is why
Studio is not showing all of the layers.  I have entered an artifact
FDO153 (https://fdo.osgeo.org/servlets/Scarab?id=FDO153 ) for this.  You
can monitor this artifact by adding yourself to the CC list.

Regards

Tom

  _____