[mapguide-users] Debugging tools

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Sep 7 11:45:44 EDT 2006

If you open the \WebServerExtensions\www\viewerfiles\framesettasbar.templ
file in an editor, you can then change the height of the scriptFrame from 0
to, say, 100.  If something that is executing there has problems, at least
you could see any thrown errors.  I'm not sure if this will help in this
specific case, however.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com