Newbie problem with SetFilter

peter56 ibb.scigalla at arcor.de
Tue Sep 12 11:20:04 EDT 2006

Hallo,

here a typical newbie problem with the application of the sample code.

Like in the php-sample "Server-side Selection" (pages 47-49) I have tried to
select my own data. But the code don't work:

     MgInitializeWebTier("$extensionsDir\webconfig.ini");
     $webLayout = "Library://downtown/Layouts/downtwon_layout1.WebLayout";
     $userInfo = new MgUserInformation($mgSessionId);
     $siteConnection = new MgSiteConnection();
     $siteConnection->Open ($userInfo);
     $resourceService =
$siteConnection->CreateService(MgServiceType::ResourceService);
     $featureService =
$siteConnection->CreateService(MgServiceType::FeatureService);
     $map = new MgMap();
     $map->Open($resourceService, $mapName);
     $Optionen = new MgFeatureQueryOptions();
     $Optionen->SetFilter("MAT LIKE 'PVC%'");
     $featureResId = new
MgResourceIdentifier("Library://downtown/Data/wltg_lin.FeatureSource");
     $featureReader = $featureService->SelectFeatures($featureResId,
'wltg_lin', $Optionen);

"wltg_lin" is the name of the layer and the name of the data-source. "MAT"
is an datafield and "PVC" a datavalue.

All data was generated by shp-files (exported from Autodesk MAP).

I'm working with XP, MG OS 1.0.1, Apache and php.

Please help to find my mistake.

Thanks in advance - Peter