[mapguide-users] Newbie problem with SetFilter

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Sep 12 11:51:53 EDT 2006

A quick guess, you must supply the Feature Class, not the layer name:

$featureClass = map.GetLayers().GetItem('wltg_lin').GetFeatureClassName();

With that, you may know replace your select with:

$featureReader = $featureService->SelectFeatures($featureResId, $featureClass, $Optionen);

Hope that helps.

Mvh. Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S