[mapguide-users] getting started - help us ! Andy, Jason, Ivan n all

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Sep 15 05:53:00 EDT 2006

Hi Jamie,

1)  Yes that should be it ( and beside Oracle Client you need to have
Oracle database where your data is stored, free Oracle XE also could do
it)
     FDO is already installed with MapGuide
     You can just add new FDO providers like King.Oracle provider

2) One of tools you could use is Oracle Java Shapefile Converter

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/spatial/index.html

Haris