[mapguide-users] POOL:DWF or AJAX

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Sep 15 11:49:35 EDT 2006

Yes, that's correct.  The SET is the commandline way of creating Windows EVs, but they only stay around for the current session if you set them at the command line (I think).

Here's what I have:

FDO=D:\OSGeo\FDOBuild\fdo
FDOBUILD=D:\OSGeo\FDOBuild
FDOMYSQL=C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0
FDOTHIRDPARTY=D:\OSGeo\FDOBuild\Thirdparty
FDOUTILITIES=D:\OSGeo\FDOBuild\Utilities
FDO_SVN_ROOT=D:\OSGeo\FDODev
GDAL_DATA=D:\OSGeo\MGBuild\Oem\gdal-1.3.0\data
MGBUILD=D:\OSGeo\MGBuild
NLSDIR=D:\OSGeo\FDOBuild\Thirdparty\apache\xml-xalan\c\Src\xalanc\NLS
PROJ_LIB=D:\OSGeo\MGBuild\Oem\proj-4.4.9\nad
XALANROOT=D:\OSGeo\FDOBuild\Thirdparty\apache\xml-xalan\c
XERCESCROOT=D:\OSGeo\FDOBuild\Thirdparty\apache\xml-xerces\c

You have to be careful though, because if you have the GDAL and PROJ variables set (required for the MapGuide build) I think it messes up the FDO build.  It's probably best to set these at the command line.  What I do, however, is something like this:

SET OLD_GDAL_DATA=%GDAL_DATA%
SET GDAL_DATA=
SET OLD_PROJ_LIB=%PROJ_LIB%
SET PROJ_LIB=