[mapguide-users] Example sites

Zeeshan mshailze at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 01:29:09 EDT 2006

HI
    I have a different dataset like kevin.

    it is about mountain elevations and a whole lot of stations which
monitor soil sediment and other factors
   Though i can get all these stations as points on mapguide , the real
thing we would like to see is  if we can put either DEM or TIN Data.
 yes Contour lines can be put as a layer , but those are flat and do not
give the real object feel
  while raster seemed to be the only option,  it really does not suit our
application were the dataset keeps changing.  Morever Rasters would be
slow..anyday

 Is there any way of showing DEM or TIN data ? or anything close (hmmm.. not
raster)

Thanks