[mapguide-users] 3D data (or something similar) in mapguide

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Sep 21 01:20:43 EDT 2006

MapGuide does not directly support DEM or TIN data.  I think your best bet
will be to create a goereferenced raster of your surface and then add that
as a layer.

I know that 3D support is envisioned for future versions, and with that
should come the real-time rendering of surface data including draping of
other information onto those surfaces (like Google Earth can do right now).

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com