[mapguide-users] Session monitoring

François Van Der Biest francois.van-der-biest at onf.fr
Mon Sep 25 08:18:48 EDT 2006

Hi Bob, Bruce and list,

Thanks for quoting my mail.

I'd like to monitor sessions because I'm facing an annoying bug with my
Mg application, where some resources cannot be found in session
repository at application startup (details here :
http://www.nabble.com/%22Resource-was-not-found%22-error-t2233885.html).

My application loads without problems when the previous session has
died, but I randomly get an error message stating that "mymap.Map" does
not exist in session repository when I want to reload it and when the
previous session still is alive.

Any idea of what's going on ?

F.

PS : by the way, it's sad that sessionId cannot be recorded in session.log