Is it possible to increase the tolerance set for displaying tooltips?

farah at egovernments.org farah at egovernments.org
Sat Sep 23 10:33:52 EDT 2006

Hi friends,

I have created a temporary point layer (programmatically) and i am
displaying tooltips for this layer.However, while hovering the curor over
the point, the tooltip gets displayed only at certain points. In fact, it
is almost impossible to be at the exact location of the feature.

I understand that the viewer passes a rectangle geometry , providing some
tolerance to find the point or line feature at that location.Is it
possible to increase this tolerance? If so,how should i do that?

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Farah