[mapguide-users] Is it possible to increase the tolerance set for displaying tooltips?

Zeeshan mshailze at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 01:05:18 EDT 2006

I had faced similar problems few months back, Try using "Map space" instead
of "Device space" for the Point.
This will however cause the point to increase in size as you zoom-in.
And may be you have to try it few times till you get a resonable point size
in normal and zoom
I used studio , not sure how to do it programatically.

Would like to know how to create a point programmattically ?
If I have the lat long can I insert a point on a existing layer. Have you
added the point on an exisitng layer or  a new layer is created. Will this
be saved on in the dbf too.  Too many questions to start with, I guess .....
sry