[mapguide-users] Is it possible to increase the tolerance set for displaying tooltips? add a point(x,y)

Maciej Skorczewski maciej.skorczewski at procad.pl
Mon Sep 25 03:20:53 EDT 2006

> Would like to know how to create a point programmattically ?

yes! have any body make it before?

I thing about add a point when i know x,y coordinantes (who come from
user who cliced on map.)

all example are about add a pushpin on search results (ex. Like Name
="name").

i know about
http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/devguide/index.php

but sample dont' work on my instalation - i make it many time like
instruction said - i have no error message so - dont know what is wrong.

have any body more example, and surce code? i know that many people
search for this solution. but still nothing.

thanks
--
Maciej Skorczewski