MGOS Web Studio; cannot connect to site http://localhost:8008/map guide/

Biessenberger, Ulrich Ulrich.Biessenberger at Datentechnik-Moll.De
Tue Sep 26 11:03:48 EDT 2006

Hello List,

please help me with a problem. I saw it was discussed a few times before
here, but I still cannot solve it.

I made a standard installation of MGOS.
The verification of the installation and sample data (Sheboygan) was
allright.
After that I wanted to start the Web Studio.

The Application loads so far (1st screenshot from Paul).
Then there is the form to write in Site, username and password.
Site:	http://localhost:8008/mapguide/
Username and password as initial (and tested with the other applications
like site adminitrator).

There comes an error from IE which is nothing else than the php-code from
the redirect.php of the MGOS Web Studio.
PHP is installed and works fine with the site administrator.

Is there anybody out there who knows about how to solve my problem?
Is it a problem of configuration in httpd.conf of the apache or what is it?

Best regards

Ulrich
(have to bring some objects out of dwg-files focussed and zoomed over the
web)