Package issues

Kerndata.com Support support at kerndata.com
Fri Sep 29 23:49:51 EDT 2006

I recently purchased the Mapguide Studio 2007 software and decided to start
over with my maps etc.

In doing so - I have a rather large parcel layer (100mb) - that requires
that I make a package.  That all works fine - but when I put it on the
server and go into the Admin to load the package it gives me this error:

"Invalid stream header exception."

I thought perhaps that the package file had become corrupted during transfer
so I repackaged it - same issue.  Then, I figured - maybe there was
something specific to that file - so I packaged some small stuff that I
already have.  That package file provides the same error.

I don't even get to try to load the package - the Invalid stream error is
what MapGuide admin shows when you click the Load Packages link.

Any insight would be helpful.

MapGuide Open Source 1.0.1.17812
MapGuide Studio 2007

Thank you,