[mapguide-users] RE: Advantages of storing spatial data in SQL Server

kalpesh kalpesh at pie-solution.com
Sun Apr 1 23:34:12 EDT 2007

When you say data which needs to be edited, are you talking about the
digitizing functions ? I believe, there are functions right now which allow
you to edit data stored in the repository, isnt it ?
As far as manageability is concerned, we can take backups of packages as a
single file from MapGuide Administrator mode just like SQL Server.

Please correct me if I am wrong.