SV: [mapguide-users] arcgis does not show wfs/wms

Bjurström Jan Jan.Bjurstrom at lm.se
Mon Apr 2 02:51:12 EDT 2007

Hello there, Batul

I have tried wms from MGOS and connected these services from Mapinfo 7.5 and 8.5 and ArcGIS 9.1.
If you don't see(find) the service, maybe you are using wrong URL.

http://servername:<portno>/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS&FORMAT=text/xml

Once connected you will probably get it opened in the default coordinate system (EPSG:4326) even if you configured the MGOS WMS to distribute it in another coordinate system. Change this manually with a right-click in the TOC in ArcMAP.

Which you better luck!
Janne