[mapguide-users] OGR- Postgre+postgis work???

MapasCatastro mapas at laplata.gov.ar
Tue Apr 3 07:57:07 EDT 2007

hi, sorry for my english.

i download a OGRProvider.dll, modify a providers.xml, in directory the
server of mapguideos /fdo.
In studio (autodesk) i try to create a data conection but dont showme the
way to create a connection only showme $1000 / $30000 etc. what is this??
dont showme the form to conect, by user name or password etc to connect
postgre.

you can help to cretate this connection

is fine this?

1)download ogrprovider.dll
2)copy .dll into dir MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Bin\FDO
3)modify providers.xml
restart

thanks a lot
oscar