[mapguide-users] WMS: 2 layers with different proyections.

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Tue Apr 3 12:03:59 EDT 2007

I try this on MGOS 1.0.2 and 1.1.0 (vmware) with Studio 2007 on
Win2K3+IIS+PHP.

I've got a ED50-UTM 29 .shp layer, and a WMS on ED50-UTM 30 (different).

The WMS have a ED50-UTM 29 proyection too.

I want to put the WMS to ED50-UTM 29 proyection supported, but the default
is 30.

I edit this: right button on the wms layer > properties > Service Properties
[Enable it] . Set Bounds, Other SRS to EPSG:23029, but doesn't work.

What's wrong?