[mapguide-users] RE: patch for Mouse Wheel Zoom, set scale andimage on loading map in Ajax.

Chris Claydon chris.claydon at autodesk.com
Wed Apr 4 10:24:47 EDT 2007

It looks like the dynamic update for the slider is disabled, except for
IE. However, with a small modification I can make it work on Firefox
too...

In ajaxmappane.templ, in the DragSlider() function, try changing this:

        img = document.getElementById(msie? "img1div": curimg);
        if(msie && img)
        {
            imgs = img.style;

To this:

        img = document.getElementById(msie? "img1div": curimg);
        if(img)
        {
            imgs = img.style;

It works on my version of Firefox, I'd be interested to know if it works
for you. I'll need to test this on Opera and Safari also.

Chris.