[mapguide-users] I'm sure I'm just missing something...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 5 03:33:11 EDT 2007

This:

http://www.jasonbirch.com/temp/test.phps <http://www.jasonbirch.com/temp/test.phps>

Gives me errors either way I run it (UTM to LL or LL to UTM).

Fatal error: Type error in argument 1 of MgWktReaderWriter_Write. Expected _p_MgGeometry in C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\Apache2\htdocs\parcels\test.php on line 42

It works just fine if I remove the transform as the second optional parameter to the WKT reader.  The thing is that these same transforms are working correctly on features that I'm reading directly from a FeatureSource.  So what am I missing?

This is just a test case.  What I really want to do with the transformed bounding box is something like:

$queryOptions->SetSpatialFilter("Geometry", $bboxUTM10, MgFeatureSpatialOperations::EnvelopeIntersects);

I'm basically trying to take in a BBOX in LL, transform it to UTM10, then use its envelope as a spatial filter.

Help appreciated, as always :)

Jason