[mapguide-users] I'm sure I'm just missing something...

Walt Welton-Lair walt.welton-lair at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 5 05:31:15 EDT 2007

This sounds similar to the problem Paul Spencer had with the
GeneratePlot method.  In his case the number of arguments didn't match
any overload, while in your case one of the arguments doesn't match the
expected type.

The code which does these checks is generated by SWIG
(PhpApi/MgApi_wrap.cpp), and it wouldn't be too hard to debug into it to
see what's going on.  Unfortunately I'm not set up for PHP at the moment
- maybe someone else can give this a try?

Maybe there's a bug in the autogenerated SWIG code or in our SWIG input?

Walt