[mapguide-users] Studio 07 preview re-install

Brad Nesom bnesom at acogok.org
Wed Apr 4 08:51:51 EDT 2007

I don't have a license so time (30 days) is running short for me.

I messed up my providers.xml and rather than requesting someone post a good
one for me I decided to fix it myself by de-installing and re-installing.

Now I get "studio not compatible with site version" when I try to open my
site.

Help about in studio shows 1.0.0.17804

Can anyone help me update this to be compatible with my site?

I am not sure what version I was running but I would assume that a site
would always be forward compatible not backward compatible?

I installed the studio preview from the autodesk website and then ran the
patch on it.

NOTE to Self: don't forget to install the studio site patch dll also!

Problem fixed.

Thanks