[mapguide-users] Last Function Execution in MGOS

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 01:01:17 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I want to transfer session variable in MapGuide from external Application
and after execution of all functions of  MapGuide my query page should be
execute and show all results on Map. Right now i can transfer session
variable globally and use it in any page. i open MapGuide window using this
link in the Body onload  event of search page:-
http://com008:8008/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fProject%2fPandua%2fLayout%2fPLayout_Dhirendra_New.WebLayout&LOCALE=en
But problem is here, that before succesfully execution of Map, Query get
fire and it not get any session then it show :-
Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again.Session has expired
or is invalid. Please log in again. Exception occurred in method
MgSessionCache.GetSessionInfo at line 157 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\SessionCache.cpp
(for information, I blocked Login window by Providing user name and password
Statically now mapguide window get Execute succesfully without prompting
Login information) So, i want to know MapGuide load which function in last
Bacause after this function i want to place my Query page and excute it and
get All result on Map Initially. if you have Solution of this problem then

Thankyou in Advance
Dhirendra Kumar