[mapguide-users] Last Function Execution in MGOS

Hidekazu Shimaji hshimaji at ybb.ne.jp
Thu Apr 12 23:55:43 EDT 2007

Hello,

I wonder if you want to load the query page after loading the map page.
If I am right, why don't you use try-catch for javascript functions
to wait for loading the map page, like this:

---
var timId;
function OnLoadFunc()
{
  try{
    clearTimeout(timId);
    var mapv = parent.ADViewer.GetMapFrame();
    var sessionId = mapv.GetSessionId();
    parent.QueryFrame.src = "querypage.aspx?SESSION=" + sessionId;
  }catch(e){
    timId = self.setTimeout("OnLoadFunc()", 200);
  }
}
---

Regards,
Hidekazu Shimaji

http://com008:8008/mapguide/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=Library%3a%2f%2fProject%2fPandua%2fLayout%2fPLayout_Dhirendra_New.WebLayout&LOCALE=en

> But problem is here, that before succesfully execution of Map, Query get
> fire and it not get any session then it show :-

> Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again.Session has expired
> or is invalid. Please log in again. Exception occurred in method
> MgSessionCache.GetSessionInfo at line 157 in file

c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source\build_3.1\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\SessionCache.cpp