[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio URL for Hometask

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 03:44:51 EDT 2007

Hi All,

In MapGuide Studio when we create Layout then we set file  Location in text
box for "URL for home task displayed in the Task Pane" . I want to execute
dynamic Query using session when Map is Load initially, (During test every
thing is working fine when we add file loaction using Studio but i want
Dynamic with some Condition) So anyone have idea MapGuide Place this URL or
variable in which file of MGOS code. Please Help me .......................

Thankyou
Dhirendra Kumar