[mapguide-users] Can't GenerateFilter on newly added features

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Tue Apr 10 09:40:55 EDT 2007

I've build a small redlining application following the DevGuide samples.
So i create a new FeatureDefinition
then i insert my features in it
then i create a new layer and add it to the map.

This thing works pretty well
Since i have set my layer as selectable i can select any of my redlines

The thing i want to implement is the possibility to delete a single redline
feature.
So i get the selectionXML from the viewer and i pass it to an server page to
delete it.
when i do
'string filter = selection.GenerateFilter(layer, layerClassName);'
my filter is allways empty...

I have suspected a wrong sdf...
So i created manually a new layer in studio and i have added my sdf
On this new layer, i have no problem generating the layer...
This meens that my sdf is OK.

Anyone have an idea on what's happening?

Thanks
Bruno