[mapguide-users] web studio - feature data setup?

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Tue Apr 10 16:13:08 EDT 2007

I am curious as well. What is the future for WebStudio? Are they waiting for
some open source crew to pick it up and complete it? I have yet been able to
use it for anything. Studio Enterprise along with its API is great... don't
get me wrong. I am sure Autodesk would rather have us buy Studio Enterprise
but it would be nice to know what the future will be for the web studio.

Chris