[mapguide-users] New Cartographic Stylization Engine

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 11 12:15:10 EDT 2007

Chris,

The RFC describes the addition of the basic functionality to MapGuide.
To my knowledge Studio does not yet support the new styling elements;
these would have to be configured manually.

Perhaps Studio 2008?  I haven't been able to convince Autodesk to give
me a release to play with yet though...

Jason

From: Chris Tallman
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] New Cartographic Stylization Engine

So should there be options for this in Studio?  In Studio should I be
able to pick say a HWY shield and select a attribute to apply the
number?  If so I have not seen this.
Or maybe I'm not fully understanding the RFC.