[mapguide-users] trying to understand

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Apr 12 11:26:45 EDT 2007

What happens if you try to access that machine via the IP address from the
other client?  Do you get anything if you just enter the web root
(http://webmap.com)?  If you don't want the user to have to enter user and
password info, you can embed the web layout in another HTML page and pass
that information programmatically similar to the sample applications or you
can add &USERNAME=Anonymous&PASSWORD= to the end of any web layout URL.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com