[mapguide-users] trying to understand

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Apr 12 15:42:01 EDT 2007

In IIS, make sure sure that your site's bound to the right IP....maybe
it's only listening on your internal ip. The only other thing that I can
think of is to check that your domain name's pointing to the proper ip.
You said that you can ping both, but only the ip works.....when you ping
the name, does it show you that same ip? You could also try a tracert to
help see what's going on there.

Andrew

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*