[mapguide-users] GererateFilter does not work with KingOracle 6.5 using KingFdoClass table

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Fri Apr 13 10:19:17 EDT 2007

I have installed MG 1.2 and KingOracle 6.5 (fdo 3.3.2)
I trie to use the GenerateFilter and i can't make it to work

MgSelection selection = new MgSelection(map, selXML);
MgReadOnlyLayerCollection layers = selection.GetLayers();
MgLayerBase layer = layer = layers.GetItem(0);
String layerClassName = layer.GetFeatureClassName();
string filter = selection.GenerateFilter(layer, layerClassName);

filter is always empty

I have try it on XY point, Line and Polygon layer
and nothing works

It was working fine without the KingFdoClass table