[mapguide-users] King Oracle FDO Provider Single select hights all features

Joseph Doherty jdoherty at Microdesk.com
Tue Apr 17 16:23:13 EDT 2007

I am using Mapguide Enterprise 2007 SP1, Mapguide Studio, Oracle
Enterprise Ed. 10.2.0.1.0 and the King Oracle FDO (0.6.4).

Oracle and Mapguide are on the same machine and using the regular Oracle
Client, not the Instant client.

In Mapguide Studio, I have a layer defined using a KingFDOClass based on
a view. When I view this layer in a Mapdefinition and select a single
line, all the lines are selected.

This behavior happens after applying SP1 to Mapguide. This behavior does
not happen when I use the base table.

The view has a primary key defined, below is additional info:

Below is the table  "CMGENCLD" , the King FDO Class definition table
(showing only the columns with values)

FDO_UNIQUE_ID

FDO_ORA_OWNER

FDO_ORA_NAME

FDO_ORA_GEOMCOLUMN

FDO_SPATIALTABLE_OWNER

FDO_SPATIALTABLE_NAME

FDO_SPATIALTABLE_GEOMCOLUMN

FDO_CLASS_NAME

FDO_IDENTITY

1061

GUTAPP

V_UTWATPIP_BASE

GEOMETRY

GUTAPP

UTWATPIP

GEOMETRY

V_UTWATPIP_BASE_CLS

DATALINK

These are entries in the MDSYS.SDO_GEOM_METADATA_TABLE for the GUTAPP
user/schema

SDO_OWNER

SDO_TABLE_NAME

SDO_COLUMN_NAME

SDO_SRID

GUTAPP

UTWATPIP

GEOMETRY

41051

GUTAPP

V_UTWATPIP_BASE

GEOMETRY

41051

Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated.

Mahalo,

Joseph Doherty
Software Engineer

Oracle Certified Professional