[mapguide-users] Using KmlService

Kori Maleski Kori.Maleski at websoftdev.com
Wed Apr 18 13:37:47 EDT 2007

The KML Service functionality is not exposed with the API.

In order to utilize it you will have to make actual Http Requests.

Mr. Birch has more details here on the requests here:

http://www.jasonbirch.com/nodes/2007/01/22/56/kml-support-in-mapguide-110/

Others may have more input...

Kori Maleski
Senior Application Developer