[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio not working with Mapguide Opensource ver1.1

Tsai Chih-Cheng cctsai82 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 04:07:40 EDT 2007

Hi Andre,

You can go to visit here : http://mapguide.osgeo.org/downloads.html.
To download the patch file for solving your problem.

"If you have an evaluation version of Studio, you will need to do the
following:

   1. Download the new Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.dll from
here<http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/patches/mapguidestudio/1.1.0/Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.PatchedDLL.zip>(md5:
58aa5c890ad91e7df34801e54abf25d8).
   2. Unzip the file to the Studio install location. "

According to my experience, overwrote this dll file, it can work
successfully.

And for your thought, it is actually the easiest way to do that.

Patrick.