[mapguide-users] MapGuide Studio not working with Mapguide Opensource ver1.1

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 03:16:06 EDT 2007

Hi!

  I had the same problem, and the dll file helped.

  Thanks.

Tsai Chih-Cheng <cctsai82 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Andre,

You can go to visit here : http://mapguide.osgeo.org/downloads.html.
To download the patch file for solving your problem.

"If you have an evaluation version of Studio, you will need to do the following:
   Download the new Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.dll from here (md5: 58aa5c890ad91e7df34801e54abf25d8).
   Unzip the file to the Studio install location. "
According to my experience, overwrote this dll file, it can work successfully.

And for your thought, it is actually the easiest way to do that.

Patrick.

  On 4/18/07, Andre Schoonbee <andresch at iway.na> wrote:  I downloaded the evaluation version of Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2007.

When trying to connect to my MapGuideOpensource ver 1.1 I get an error that
Autodesk MapGuide Studio is incompatible with the site version. What am I to
do??

What is the easiest way to get *.shp into maguide and publish a webmap.I
thought of using Autodesk MapGuide Studio.

Thanks

Andre