[mapguide-users] Will 1.2 be released as scheduled?

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Tue Apr 24 10:46:05 EDT 2007

First of all, I'm really sorry that I'm not a programer (at least now), so
I'm unable to help much developing MGOS, except testing it, but I really
think this is exciting project, and has a bright future, and would like to
thank all those people who are involved in developing MGOS.

I'm looking at MGOS's timeline, and I really can't see for 1.2 stable to be
released on 30.04. as scheduled, since there are so many "defects" and
critical tickets on http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/report/1

So, what do you think? Can 1.2 be released on 30.04. as scheduled, or there
will be few more betas before it?

And, after all, greetings to all MGOS developers, and we are really looking
forward to see 1.2 final release out.