[mapguide-users] Will 1.2 be released as scheduled?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Apr 24 11:50:21 EDT 2007

The road map dates should not be taken as a schedule, but more of as a
general guideline.  That particular date was set about five months ago,
and several things have conspired to push it somewhat.

In this case, my guess is that we're going to see one more beta and then
a release candidate before going to final for 1.2; so I'm personally
(not speaking for developers or PSC) thinking that we're going to see a
final in late May.

Jason