[mapguide-users] Trouble making web layout work from sessionrepository

Gord McKenzie gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Fri Aug 3 10:22:50 EDT 2007

Thanks for the help.  Here are some answers to your questions and
suggestions.

There is a header in the file.  It is there in the session version of the
layout XML that works and it is also there in the version that I modify and
that does not work.

I tried removing the header from the XML but it makes no difference to the
error I get.

The document is UTF8 encoded.

I'm not sure what to do with the idea of "no bytes before the < character".
Is this true for every node of the XML?  Again, any bytes that exist before
this character exist in the working and none working XML.