[mapguide-users] ODBC Points Performance

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 04:38:14 EDT 2007

If you can avoid using SQL Server I would advice to not use it. It is really
very slow (also note to not use the Native Client driver as this is not
working -> tables are not showed).
Connection with Access is faster but I encountered some unstabilities with
it. I did not investigate it further but I guess it is a problem with too
many connections towards the Access database.
I have finally transported all the data into an SDF which is working much
much faster.